- You cannot delegate crisis. Communicate daily.
- Choose Distant finish line. (options range from when state permits to 2021)
- Choose sustainable pace.
- Treat the camera like a person (lonely, stuck at home); preach to the camera.
- Preach hope.
- Practice diligent stewardship. (cut costs everywhere you can.)
- Connect with church people. Call on phone.
- Think long-term. What habits do we need to form? need to break?
- Crisis comes even when you are in crisis.
- Find an Outward Focus. (Share food. Missions, Prayer walk, or more)
Pastor Rod Loy then spends the second half of the video (at 13:00 minute mark) listing what habits have helped him cope during this season of COVID-19 (Corona virus).
You can also watch Rod Loy as he gave description of their reopening plans on May 1, and dealing challenges of in-building services on July 15.