Insert these into the description field under the title:
- Insert a link to the church website giving page (XYZChurch.org/give) or the website (*XYZChurch.org where the “Give” button is prominent on top right of website). This is the new offering plate. Example 1
- Insert a catchy phrase or question about the main point of the sermon that shows the need for people to view.
- Insert a link to the pdf of the bulletin, service order, or song lyrics. You could even make your fill-in-the-blank sermon outline to be an online form, where those who Submit answers get recognition or prize.
- Insert a link to an online connection card, which is actually an online form using Google Forms (sample) or a form embedded on a page on your website.
- Insert video type: Sunday main. Kids Church. Spanish/Español, Interview
Some pastors may prefer viewers to see videos with clear calls-to-actions outside of Facebook or Youtube. Some embed their video stream onto a page on their own website (sample) or another page set up for this. (see “Professional” section at bottom of this page.
If you mention the service time, either in description or prior promotion, don’t just say 10am, but specify your time zone as 10am EST/IST/GMT. This helps with non-local audiences.